Saturday, February 28, 2009

Feb recap, sick end to month, +8.7k

Wow, that is all I can say. This is such a crazy ass game sometimes. After not being able to do shit the first week of the month, then slowly making some profit the next 2 weeks, I pretty much exploded this last week. I finished today up 1.6k giving me a weekly profit of 5.1k and pushing my Feb profit to 8.7k. These last few days I can't seem to lose, and it is def nice. Today I even went on a 11 match winning streak(mainly 110s, a couple 220s and a 330 mixed in). Here are my Feb #'s:

Heads up - $7,820
Other SNG's - ($722)
MTT's - ($270)
Cash Games - $94.25
FPP Rakeback - $1,505
Bonus - $250

Total Profit - $8,677.25

My other sng's besides heads up did not go very well as I lost over $700 in that category which was frustrating. However I only played 32 other sng's besides heads up so I'm pretty sure it was mostly all bad luck. I am a long term winner in about every kind of sng(with the exception of the double or nothings) and they are fun to play to switch it up from HU every once in a while. I took a shot at the $215 Sunday HU tourney and a $55 turbo MTT which accounts for my MTT losses. I think it was towards the middle of the month pokerstars was about to deal it's whatever billionth hand so I sat down at a few cash game tables to see if I could somehow be sitting at the table it got dealt on. No luck there but did make the $94. The 5400 pt qualifiers went extremely well this month as I cashed in 7/11 of them including my last 6 in a row.

Overall I am incredibly happy with my final #'s this month. I am proud that I was able to keep my head on straight for the most part and recover from the beginning of the month. Feb is gone, time to do it again in March. Gonna push for a 10k month, hold!!!

No comments: