Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Big day......finally

I said I was going to take monday off and I kinda did.....I played for like an hour and lost $100 or something. Tuesday I busted out for a big day of +$1,506 which was just what the doctor ordered. Maybe that day off did my mind some good? I felt I was playing very sharply and my reads were good. I bluffed off my stack in about 3 matches, which always kind of makes me feel like a moron, but I think they were good plays(for the most part) and at the time had reason to believe they would work. It sure was nice in some of my games when I have them down to 750 or so at 25/50 and get it in with 33 vs A8 or a simalar situation and acutally win to end the match and not have to start over with even stacks. Very nice. Let's get some positive variance up in this bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Hey bud,

Congrats on your big day! Been following you blog for a while and I think you deserve it!

bartchalker said...

:)