Sunday, February 1, 2009

January Recap

Jan def had its frustrations(the main part being a 12 day breakeven streak) but I finished strong and had a decent month. I'm not going to post my sharkscope #'s since they are off in a few places(due to chopping/sharkscope missed games). Speaking of chopping, the last 5 times I've chopped a match and flipped for rake I've lost...?! Stupid. Anyways below are my #'s....

HU SNG's - +$4,534..62
Other SNG's - +$296
Cash Games - +$162.25
FPP Rakeback - +$860
Bonus - $150

Total Profit= $6,002.87

I never thought I would reach a point in my poker career where I was dissapointed with a 6k month, but with the amount of volume I put in this month I feel I could have easily made 10k. Last month may have spoiled me a bit, being that it was the least amount of volume I'd ever put in in terms of hours played(86 hours) but was my most profitable month(9.5k). Then I have this month where I put in my 2nd highest hourly month(142.5 hrs played). If I could have done as well as last month I'd be looking at a 14-15k month. But last month I ran like a superhero and this month I ran like dirt so that's that. It'll all even out.

I'm gonna get ready for some superbowl action, just wanted to throw out my monthly recap for you bitches. :)

Superbowl Prediction: Steelers 20 Cardinals 17

I will be putting down a bet on the cardinals(+7). GO!!!!!

your buddy
bartchalker

No comments: