Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Rolling along

The month is rolling along pretty decent right now, finished today up about $450 and since my last post I think I'm up like $300 overall. Feb profit sitting at 4.2k. It's looking like it could be a pretty solid month if things keep going decent. I won another $345 shot today, I've played 5 of them this month and am 4-1, can't complain about that at all.

Went and got my taxes taken care of the other day, and ended up owing another 4.7k :( It's nothing I wasn't expecting though, I actually thought it might be a little higher. Stupid taxes.

My computer broke down 2 days ago and was shot. The thing was like 5 yrs old and pretty outdated so it was time for a new one anyway. The one I bought is def an upgrade, plus I got a 22" monitor which is really awesome. Same bartchalker, just a little more baller now, ha. I'm not sure what my other one was, prob like 15 or 16" so I can really tell the difference and it makes playing poker much easier. I can especially tell the difference when I 2 table. Unbelievable how much easier it is when both tables are a decent size, instead of having to lean forward with my face 3 inches from the monitor to see what's going on in both the games. Not sure how much 2 tabling I'll do, but I'll def be more effective at it now.

I guess that's all I got for now, will update again in a day or 3. See ya.

2 comments:

Qi said...

lol, now time to upgrade to gourmet mac & cheese.

bartchalker said...

Gourmet mac & cheese!?!? YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!