Sunday, February 8, 2009

up and down day

Yesterday was kind of a nutty day. I ended up putting in about 7 hrs of playing, which is quite a bit for me in a single day. I'm just trying to get out of this funk. I was up as much as $500 for the day and down as much as $700 at one point but ended the day with a profit of about $50, so pretty much breaking even. I'll say I played OK, started off playing my A game but overall probably about a B game. Played pretty badly in one or two for sure. I hate to keep preaching about these bad beats I'm taking, but it's getting ridiculous. I've had streaks of breaking even/losing money like this obv but not with the amount of just crazy beats. I lost one yesterday where I had 33 on a 853 rainbow board against villains 89. Turn 8 river 5. I've never lost so many hands in such a short period of time where I am a 80% or higher favorite when the chips go in. Also, quite a few where I'm like 90% and up, just crazy.

However I know streaks like this will be offset by streaks where I run very well.....hopefully one of those streaks will come along soon.

Happy grinding peeps

3 comments:

bpmst2 said...

Yea it can be really frustrating, especially when ppl make such fundamental mistakes only to get saved. sigh.

oh well you're never as far down as you think you are and you're never as high as you think you are either.

Qi said...

Global recession, what can you do?

bartchalker said...

Recessions suck, ha