Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Low volume last 2 days

I think it's safe to say I've been a little on the lazy side with my poker playing the last few days. Tue and Wed I only played 30 heads up games total which wouldn't be quite so bad if I hadn't taken Fri and Sat off. I have a very good chance of missing my monthly heads up volume goal this month(625 HU games $100 and up). I'm at 498 right now. I've also played 15 $55's(14-1!!!) but I don't count those towards my volume goal. Now that I type that I'm positive I won't be playing 127 games the next 3 days. This month needs a few extra days in it. That's all right though, I went a little over last month and I'll try to play a few extra next month.

Although I just played 30 games the last 2 days I had some good success. I had a killer 20-5 record in the 110's, went 1-3 in the 220's, and 1-0 in a 330. I've never waited so long in my life to play a game as that 330. I must have sat for 15 goddamn minutes before someone played me. I almost unregistered to play a 220 or 110 just cuz i felt like actually playing, haha. I was on at a goofy time, not peak hrs or anything.

Well, it looks like this is shaping up to be a solid month considering the first week shittiness I endured. Feb profit=5.3k

Here's an article I can't believe I missed or didn't discover sooner. This dude won the spadeclub player of the year. Spadeclub is where you pay like $19.99/month to play in free rolls with like $500 prize pools and shit. I think I read somewhere he made like $1200 that yr. This dude sounds like a complete tool/dumbass. Please somebody tell me if this was found out to be a joke. I hope it's a fucking joke, lol.

http://www.cardplayer.com/poker-news/article/5996/spadeclub-pokers-2008-player-of-the-year

3 comments:

Wingpin said...

LMAO at that Spade Club thing. Is that guy for real?? 6 gears...15 hours a day. Its either fake, or that guy is the biggest douche sack in history.

Qi said...

LOL, so many good quotes in there. Someone get this guy a sponsor!

bartchalker said...

Tell me about it.....I thought maybe it was a joke when I read the first sentence about him being built like a model. Then as I read on I realized in horror that this tool was serious.

I don't know how cardplayer even publishes that and makes a mockery of their spadeclub deal. Too fucking funny.