Saturday, December 6, 2008

Update

Have not got much playing in at all the last 2 days, I bought a new laptop for my gf(early xmas present). Bought it on Thurs and were having some problems getting the wireless internet going on it, luckily I have a buddy who's pretty good with that kinda stuff and he got it going yesterday. So the laptap is a big reason for the small amount of playing the last 2 days, but I also had time thurs & Fri nights but decided to go have some beers instead(I never play after I've been drinking, just asking for trouble in my opinion). The laptop will also be a nice backup in case something goes wrong with our other computer(4 yrs old). At least I'll have something to play on and still make money.

I played absolutely none on thurs but did manage to play about 15 games Fri and finished down about $200, which I was actually pretty happy with considering i started by losing my first 5 in a row and 8 of my first 10. I finished with 5 straights W's which was a nice recovery. I will try to play around 25-30 games today, we'll see. Dec profit is at $800.

This Vikings game against the 0-12 lions is just screaming trap game to me. This is just the type of game the Vikings would lose too. I think it was back in 2001 the lions were 0-12 and the vikes gave them their first win. Then there was the season opener against the panthers a few years back(can't remember what yr) where we lost to give the panthers their only win of the season(they lost 15 in a row after that). No matter though I think the Vikes will win this game.

Prediction: Vikings 31 Lions 24

I got a pair of sports bets as of now( might add one or two before sunday)

Miami(even) at Buffalo

Dallas at Pittsburgh(-3)

$20 on each one to win $19.05 or something

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peace be with you

HokieGreg said...

and also with you

bartchalker said...

Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!