Saturday, December 13, 2008

Not complaining

Well, as of right now I'm at about +3.1k for the month. Pretty much all of that came from 3 days of play where i made over 1k each day. If you take out those 3 days I'm down money the 10 days of the month. It's not like it really matters, profit is profit no matter how you get it, but it does make it a little extra stressful too have a lot of big winning/losing days.

It seems over the last like month or two I've had more people slowroll me or berate me in the chatbox then ever before, lol. I have heard such timeless classics as:

"Get aids and die you fucking luckbox"

"I hope you die in a car accident"

"You fucking lucky donkey douchebag"

"OMG, u play like such fucking garbage"

Haha, it's always kinda funny to me when people type this kind of crap in the chatbox. I mean I have had moments where I've been frustrated and typed something(I really try to avoid this, it's pretty childish). However my insults are always limited to typing something sarcastic in like "wow, well played", or "One thing u got going for u is you'll never get pushed off the best hand". Maybe in my worst moment i've called someone an idiot or something. I've never wished death or aids upon anyone though, lol. I guess it just kinda cracks me up, I guess it makes people feel better to type that stuff in. I was watching a game that whaasssupppp(not sure how many of each letter) was playing about a month or 2 back and whasup won and the other guy told him he hoped he died then later said he was going to stab him in the heart and anus. Stab you in the heart and anus? That comment had me rolling. No point really in typing this, just have noticed more of it lately than normal, kinda wierd. Obv when someone berates ur play or calls u a bad player/donk/luckbox etc it's someone with a -20% roi a good 90% of the time. Good times.

Speaking of donks, here's a hand that a superdonk owned me in, lol. Obv he had some kinda sixth sense as to what cards were coming, lol. This is when i wish pokerstars had the rematch feature like ftp.

PokerStars Game #22872133540: Tournament #126717709, $110+$5 Hold'em No
Limit - Match Round I, Level I (10/20) - 2008/12/13 4:18:27 ET
Table '126717709 1' 2-max Seat #1 is the button
Seat 1: villain (1540 in chips)
Seat 2: bartchalker (1460 in chips)
villain: posts small blind 10
bartchalker: posts big blind 20
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to bartchalker [9c Ac]
villain: raises 20 to 40
bartchalker: calls 20
*** FLOP *** [7h 9h 2c]
bartchalker: checks
villain: bets 100
bartchalker: raises 200 to 300
villain: calls 200
*** TURN *** [7h 9h 2c] [4c]
bartchalker: bets 480
villain: calls 480
*** RIVER *** [7h 9h 2c 4c] [8d]
bartchalker: bets 640 and is all-in
villain: calls 640
*** SHOW DOWN ***
bartchalker: shows [9c Ac] (a pair of Nines)
villain: shows [4h 8c] (two pair, Eights and Fours)
villain collected 2920 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 2920 Rake 0
Board [7h 9h 2c 4c 8d]
Seat 1: villain (button) (small blind) showed [4h 8c] and won (2920) with two pair, Eights and Fours
Seat 2: bartchalker (big blind) showed [9c Ac] and lost with a pair of Nines

I think I stared at the screen with my mouth hanging open for like 5 min after this hand ended. The match was only a couple min in and I already knew he was a retard. I think he caught me bluffing in a small pot earlier so I was getting no credit i guess. i expected him to flip up like J7, or K2, or 8 10 or fold his busted flush draw. If he had me beat I figured it'd be like 10 J or 78 or somthing. But nope 48. Def not complaining about this, just sharing it for laughs. I wish there were more players like this. Please suh, I'd like some more.

Vikings at Cardinals. This will not be an easy win for the Vikings at all. It's hard to know what to expect especially with Jackson getting the start at QB. However I think that the Vikings will step up in this game. Also that fact the cards just come off a division clinching win maybe they won't play up to par.

Vikings 23 Cardinals 14

Ok I'll update again at the halfway point of the month. Till then!

1 comment:

HokieGreg said...

lol, that hand really is ridiculous