Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Update yo

Today was a day of ups and downs for sure, but when all was said and done I managed to grind out a $400 profit. SHIP!!!!! I'm pretty proud of how I've been playing lately. I feel I've been on top of my game. The games/days when things didn't go my way I was able to kinda just laugh it off. Whether it's a barage of bad beats, getting smoked by a cold deck, or just being stone cold card dead, I haven't let any of that bother me and just keep playing my A game. I made the decision a day or two ago that if someone starts typing stupid shit in the chat box, to instantly put them on ignore. No need to reply and play that stupid game. No need to even see what they are typing at all if it's just going to annoy me. No need to see them throw a chat box hissy fit after losing a game. Just straight up iggy, its working nice. Concentrate on the game, and that's it. Sometimes I can get a kick out of the shit people type, but more often than not, the crybaby whining just annoys me.

I am only 4,750 vpp's away from hitting supernova, so I have to make sure I get that. That would really suck to miss it now. I could have hit it like 6 months ago if I'd played straight pstars the whole year, damn full tilt. Considering the 5 day period over xmas i won't be playing any poker, I have about 10 days to hit it, so it should not be a problem. If push comes to shove I can always take a few shots in the $500's to get the points. I've taken a shot at the $570 turbo's 3 times in my career and am 2-1. I remember the first shot I took like that was on Full Tilt and Nordberg(Peter Feldman) sat and played me. He absolutely destroyed me, lol. I remember I was so fucking pissed. That was a while back, I was still a little raw. I've gone 2-0 since then though!!

Meh, I don't have much else to type so I guess that's all for today.

You're pal,

bartchalker

2 comments:

HokieGreg said...

i like how you signed it:

you are pal,

bartchalker

nice touch imo

bartchalker said...

Haha, yeah I'm pretty sure i meant "your" not "you're". My mind has to make room for more poker knowledge so less important stuff gets thrown out of my brain. You know, like basic english grammar, lol.