Monday, December 1, 2008

Not a good start to month

Well I got raped at the tables today. Not a good start for the month at all. Finished day down $810, played 25 games going 10-10 in the 115's but 1-4 in the fucking $230's, so that's about the story there. I was actually down over $1,200 before winning my last 3. The last one was against some retard he started open shoving at the 15/30 level and I finally picked up a hand (A8) at the 25/50 level and beat his A5 all in preflop. Jesus is there a more frustrating thing then having the donk open shoving every hand and all you see is 83, J2, 49, 57, Q4. Obv I'd play these guys all day every day if I could but oh is it ever frustrating at times, lol. I also experienced what may be the most brutal cooler ever. I raised 10 10 from big blind flop comes 6 6 10 anyone guess what my oppenent has?? If you said 66 you win a fucking cookie. When he raised the river I was all like prepare to get stacked mf then bam!!! Oh well that happens I guess. Then I obv lost every fucking coinflip, whether it was pair vs 2 overs preflop or top pair vs mid pair+flush draw on flop, anything ahhhhhhhhhhh.

I'm actually down over my last 7 days of playing now which is probably why today seemed to suck a little extra. Today was also the first time I've ever lost a significant amount on the first day of a month, I always have started strong, my worst first day of the month was just a $50 loss, another reason maybe this felt a little extra frustrating. Not to mention that Oct & Nov were both below Avg months. Frustrating is def the word of the day for today lol. I'll recover, I always do. This game has given me far worse psychological beatings then this and I've bounced back from them so this will be no problem. Sometimes when things seem they are going downhill I'll rip off back to back $1,000 days so maybe something like that will happen.

Hey, I was super close on my Vikes bears prediction, my margin of victory was right on. I ended up pocketing a cool $5 after all was said and done on my sportsbets. Ship it!!!!

It felt kinda good to type this shit. Thanks mr blog.

No comments: