Monday, December 8, 2008

hey hey hey

Oh, mannn i'm off to a pretty nice start this month and am super happy about it. Wasn't sure if I was gonna play on Sunday, but ended up putting in a small session and finished ahead about a grand. pretty sweet for only playing 10 games, went 5-1 in the 230's so that's only building my confidence. Lost some back today finished down around $300 but i really can't complain. On Sunday I ran good in some of my games I was almost feeling guilty(not for real though). Q 10 against QK on Q high flop getting all in spiking 10 on turn. Blinds get to 75/150 level in one game pick up AA vs A9. All my semibluffs were hitting and all theirs were missing, really quite ridiculous but I'll take it. Up about an even 3k for dec now, niiiiccceeeeee.

When I first started this blog I wasn't sure what to expect or if I'd keep up with it, but I actually find I like typing in it 2 or 3 times a week. I was looking through Hokie's blog and saw he made some entries a little while back where he went back and kinda critiqued some of the entries he had made over the prior months or whatever and I thought it was really cool to be able to go back and see how you have changed as a player. It makes me wish I had started this earlier. It would have been pretty cool to look back on entries when I was playing the $10 HU and stuff. Just a thought. Hokie has been updating his blog alot lately and I'm happy he's doing it, I've been a reader of his blog for quite a while and have always enjoyed it(if u read this hokie u got a sweeettt blog, keep them updates a comin).

In other news, I really fucked up my sleeping pattern yesterday(slept in way way way way way too late because i stayed up way way way way too late). So now it's like 1:30 AM and i'm not even close to being tired. I'll probably start feeling tired about 9:00 am so that sucks. If i hit the sack at that time I'll wake up bright and early at about 4:00 or 5:00 pm, lol. Then I feel like a worthless POS. So I'm going to nip this in the ass now and stay up till nighttime at least. Like once a month I get on some stupid ass shitty sleeping pattern and it's best just to try end it right away. I feel like it's maybe something alot of players struggle with, I don't know.

Oh yeah I forgot to type it earlier but that + $1,000 made it my 3rd $1,000+ day in the last 4 which I don't think I've done before. Kind of a new record i guess. I am on pace to break my monthly record which is 9.1k. I will not even get excited about it until it happens though. There was a month(can't remember what one, sept maybe?) where on the 18th i was up 11k and had already broken the 9.1k record and was all happy about doing it. Guess what? I ended that month + 7.5k. went on a over 3.5k downswing in the last 12 days of that month. Never again will I assume anything in this crazy game.

Oh shit I owned my sportsbets on Sunday too. Finished ahead like $125. I picked 49ers in straight upset over Jets and nailed it. Made a 2 team parlay on Eagles over Gianst & Titans over packers, both having to win straight up. that one payed 9 to 1. couple other ones, they worked out nice. Pretty soon I'll have to call myself professional poker player/sportsbetter(just kidding obv).

Ok that's enough, see ya later peeps.

1 comment:

HokieGreg said...

thanks. appreciate that. i dunno what's gotten into me this month.