Monday, December 22, 2008

Short session=sucky

My last poker for a few days sucked ass. Ended my 9 day streak of finishing in the black. Super short session, just 6 games but only won 1 of them. 1-5 is not good, down $585 for day. Not a disaster by any means. Pretty sure I played like absolute garbage, last game made a horrific river bluff that I should have never made. Fuck, people don't like folding sometimes do they? Profit for month now at 5.8k so it's all good. I'll have a few more days so we'll see what happens.

Just watched the packers fuck up against the bears. They misssed a last second field goal, i think it was 38 yards or some shit? So rigged. Vikes gonna blow playoff chances.

That's all I got.

2 comments:

HokieGreg said...

solid month

merry xmas

bighusla said...

Sorry to hear that your streak in the black ended. But look on the bright side at least you had a streak in the black and not the red...