Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Poker month March=over

I'm done playing for March. I'm still steaming a bit right now because of the way my day ended today. So shitty, for real. I started out so hot by going 8-2 in my first 10 matches(all of which were 230's BTW). I went 3-2 in my next five games after that. Then it all ended in a pathetic, kick me in the balls, whimper. In my last 14 games I went a wretched 2-12 in a combo of 115/230. JEEEEEEEZ. Finished the day down $374 after being up around 1.4k. I just love these cocky ass pricks who draw out after making some retard play for god knows what reason then talk shit. They talk shit like their fucking degen ass isn't going to give that $ back + some anyways. I swear some of these morons get off on typing stupid shit after they win, lol. I feel like they go into the hand replayer and fucking jerk it while watching the replay of their suckout over and over. Meh whatever makes them feel good I guess. Who am I to judge. In my first few matches I did lay 2 pretty good beats down on the same opponent in 2 seperate matches, so I have to remember those also, not just the bad ones, haha. Holy fuck though I feel like those 12 losses I took in my last 14 I didn't win more than 15 hands combined. So sick. So so sick.

Ok enough crying, the month turned out to be a hell of a success considering I was up only $800 on the 16th. Here are my final March #'s

Heads Up SNG - $5,946.75
Misc SNG - $286.10
MTT's - ($109.00)
FPP Rakeback - $860.00

Total March Profit - $6,983.85

Below are 2 charts. The first chart is my chart for today(3/31), the 2nd is my March chart(which is about $600 to low from some chops and playing 3 games on FT going 2-1)


I finished up about 6.2k in 2nd half of March which is quite awesome considering I told myself I'd be happy with a 4k month and ended up about 3k above that.

I'm really hoping that in April I can bust out for a 10k month. It would be nice. My volume goal each month for HU is usually 625 of $100 and up. In April & May I'm hoping to get 750 each month because I will be in Vegas for a 5 night vacation in June so prob will not play for about a week in June. I would like to make up for it in advance by playing some extra games. It's gonna be my GF, my Mom, my Bro, and myself going on the trip. It will be my Mom's first time in Las Vegas, so I think she's excited to see it for the first time. I'm looking forward to just taking it easy, watching some shows, pigging out at a few buffets, and doing some gambling. Will probably play some $1/$2 NL, maybe try some $2/$4. I prob won't be taking it 100% serious and will def be enjoying some free drinks, so I'm not expecting to win huge or anything. I'll also obv have to play some -EV games like blackjack, roulette, whatever looks like fun. I think I almost have to drink to deal with the avg know it all player in a $1/$2 game who actually has no fucking clue what he is doing. Same with blackjack, I absolutely cannot stand people who sit and play blackjack and piss and moan about losing like they expect anything different. BLACKJACK IS A -EV GAME UNLESS YOU COUNT CARDS MORON. Even if using 100% perfect basic strategy and playing with the best rules for the player the house will still have a .5% edge longterm. And most of these whining fools play nowhere near perfect basic strategy. They are usually the people who get mad when someone takes the dealers bust card by hitting a hand they shoudn't have. As if that person doesn't have just a good shot taking the card that woulda made the dealer 21, it's so stupid. And even if it does take the dealers bust card, are you going to thank that player for the blackjack you get dealt 9 hands later?? After all it wouldn't have happened if that idiot hadn't taken the dealers bust card 9 hands earlier, lol. Ok, that's it for that rant, I could go on forever about that shit. I'll get into it in deeper detail in a later post maybe, haha.

Playing 750 games for each of those 2 months is prob gonna be tougher than I think, especially with the distraction of the Twins playing almost every night starting Apr 6. We'll see what happens though, hopefully I can at least come close.

So long March, let's see a successful April please!!!

bartchalker

1 comment:

Wingpin said...

"I feel like they go into the hand replayer and fucking jerk to it while watching the replay of their suckout over and over."

Bartchalker...this shit cracked me up dude!!!