Saturday, March 28, 2009

Month winding down

This month is quickly coming to an end and things are going pretty good on the poker front. I was actually pretty lazy with my poker playing on Wed, Thurs, Fri and only got a total of about 30 games in combined those 3 days and lost somewhere around 1.2k altogether. Shitty. Today I have grinded pretty hard and have put together a 25-13 record in the 115/230. I was also able to make $215 in FPP rakeback(what!!) which helped boost my profit for the day over 1.8k. So I guess you could say it was a good day. I was trying to get it to 2k but had to stop myself cause I played like trash my last 3 games. GG. I'm done for the day. I'm tired and will prob be in bed before 10 tonight. Exciting Sat night I know. My sleeping pattern is fucked once again. GRRRRRRR.

I am so damn ready for the MLB season to start.......no football or baseball makes me an angry bartchalker!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can anyone out there explain to me how Jennifer Tilly is 50 yrs old?? I saw here on Poker after Dark the other night and was just reminded of this fact. Does she not look like she's fucking 28??

I'm too tired to type anything more.

March Profit - $6,402.85

No comments: