Tuesday, March 10, 2009

100% owned/pwned/sucked it up

I must have jinxed the shit out of myself with my last post typing about my 14 straight winning days and shit. I got smoked today for -$1,400. Ouch. The worst part about it is I started the day out hot by winning 4 straight 220s. Then after that I played this complete retard 3 times!! He obv beat me all 3 and that was the beginning of the shittiness. I went from +$840 to -$1,400. That's like a 2.2k downswing in 30 games. No need to panic though, the month is only 1/3 of the way complete and I am still up 2k. I wish my first losing day of the month didn't have to be such a whopper of a bitch though, jesus. I'm pretty sure in my last 10 or so games I was slightly tilted and prob played a few hands like a donkey. Sigh. Time to get it going in the right direction again, starting tomorrow. Goot luck bartchalker. Bad luck villains. Fuck off negative variance.

1 comment:

Qi said...

Honestly, the worst is when you've run up that nice profit for the day and you'd be happy at leaving it right there, but then you grind more and things just fall off a cliff...we've all been there.