Sunday, March 15, 2009

Mid month update, frustrations




Above is my sharkscope graph for the first half of March. It has been pretty frustrating the last week or so to say the least, as you can see above. The plummet from +4.2k to actually being in the red slightly was fast and furious. I had back to back day of losing more than a grand. Arghhh. I'm kinda mad at myself for playing badly in a few games. I guess it was a typical downsing though, with both bad luck and bad play.

Today seemed to be going promising at the start but soon fell apart. I was playing a mixture of 115 & 230's mainly. I went 11-11 in the 115's and 6-6 in the 230's. Can you say mediocre? I also played 3 $345's however going 2-1 which made up for the rake lost and a little extra as I finished the day up a whopping $55.

I feel like I had more to type but I am pretty damn tired right now. I went ahead and fucked up my sleeping pattern again by sleeping deep into the afternoon yesterday which caused me to not sleep last night. Now I'll have to battle to stay up until at least 8 or so to get back on a decent schedule. I don't know what it is, I'm fine with 6 or 7 hrs of sleep, and won't feel tired at all during the day if I get that much, but if I don't set an alarm I'll just sleep for like 10 or 12 hrs sometimes. It's ridiculous, haha.

Anyways I am confident I will get this month turned around in the second half. Right now I am up $800 for March. I will be more than happy with a 4k month at this point, hopefully I can bust out for another one of them 5k weeks though.

That is all.

No comments: