Saturday, March 21, 2009

boogie woogie woo BOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to get this bitch turned around huh??!! I am recovering from my wicked 30 hr 4k downswing from 5 or 6 days ago pretty nicely people. The last 4 days have been pretty decent and I've made 1.4k. I have really been playing my A+++ game in about 95% of my matches. The other 5%? Maybe just my A game. It seems that sometimes downswings can be a good thing for me. Not financially obv, but for my play afterwards. Especially downswings where I tilt off a few buyins. It kind of just makes me realize that no matter how good you've been doing as of late not to get cocky or think it's easy. Your A game must be played at all times to compensate for the times when you run bad. You must maximize your win rate when you are running good in a match, and when you are running bad you must salvage as many matches as you can of those. The edge is to small to be cocky. I will say that it seems like it has been a few weeks since I've been playing this good. I just really like it. I swear the last 5 days I've been beating donks at a 90% rate, I love it.

OK, so March is about 2/3 of the way through and I am about +4.1k right now. This is awesome considering on the 15th I said I would be more than happy with a 4k month at that point. Obviously now I would not be as happy with a 4k month. I will take 6k, please. Thank you.

On a sidenote wanna know something that just kinda annoys me? When people so cleverly call pokerstars "jokerstars" after taking a bad beat/cooler/whatever. It's such a lame joke, jesus christ. Then they go on some "online poker is rigged" rant. I had a guy tell me a while back that online poker was rigged against players from Europe. Seriously?? Someone also told me once that whoever gets all in first preflop will win 90% of the time regardless of the cards. Which obviously made me question why they called my all in with their AK. The funniest part is the people who ramble off this nonsense play so badly all the time!!! It's just kind of hilarious to me how poker just seems to be one of those things people can't admit they are not good at. They come up with the craziest things.
OOKKKAAAYYYYYYY, I'm out. Have a good weekend everybody.

bartchalker

No comments: