Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Wrecking July+new daily profit record

Yesterday I completely destroyed peeps, going 21-5 in HU which was good for +$3,226 besting my previous best day of $3,036. I was outplaying my opponents rather consistently and also won a few games I had no business winning by being a complete luckbox. Not gonna apologize for it though. It was my time to shine I guess. I also managed to rip off a 13 match winning steak which is an amazing feeling. I think my best is 15 so I had a shot but couldn't come through. It's like a drug to run that good, you just want more.

I've continued my hot run into today with an 11-5 record so far. Not gonna slow down fuckers.

I noticed my star on sharkscope turned into a gold star. I came shortly thereafter. ......OK not really but it was kinda cool to see. I got up to #5 in the $101-$300 HU leaderboard. Now that I am mixing in some games on Full Tilt not sure if I'll be able to keep it up there....prob not. Not a big deal though. I'm not a glory hound.

I made an entry awhile back about MN trying to block the ISP's to gaming sites.....in case you didn't know they dropped that retarded thing about a month back. Jesus, mind your own business gov't. At least they realized they weren't going to get anything done and stopped. Fucking nazi dicks.

I find it absolutely amazing that Phil Ivey was able to not only win 2 bracelets at the WSOP but also FT the 10K ME. I think he's a bot. I hope he wins it. I wish I had the stomach to play tournies but I just hate the variance of them. I bet taking down a big MTT is one of the best feelings in poker, even if it's not for hundreds of thousands.

I am playing some above the rim poker right now so my goal for the rest of the month is to try to keep it going as long as possible. I'll also keep my fingers crossed that I don't run into some crappy bad variance.

July Profit - +$12,152

2 comments:

Qi said...

Very nice work dude, congrats.

bartchalker said...

thanks