Thursday, July 30, 2009

Poker going good+up yours Chisox

HAHA, Twins finished off a 3 game sweep of the dirty chisox last night and are now creeping up on 1st place in the central. I have to say that Buehrle was quite impressive in the fact that the start after throwing a perfect game he went out on Tue and brought a perfect game into the 6th inning before the Twins broke it up. He set a new record with 45 straight batters retired or something. I can respect that I suppose. I wonder if the Tigers can feel the Twins breathing down their necks yet?

So, I am on a zany lil sleep schedule the last 2 days so I'm up right now at like 4:00 AM and kinda feeling like doing some grinding and I see that both Pokerstars and Full Tilt have maintenance at the same time. Come on. Now what am I gonna do, maybe find a fucking slap chop infomercial and watch it? Stop having a boring life, stop having a boring tuna.........ship it.

The last 2 days have been a little annoying pokerwise. I've still managed to scrape together about $500 in profit, but I've had very nice starts each day only to see it come crashing down a bit towards the end. If that's the most I have to complain about I'm doing pretty good though. I definitely can't complain about profit. It is looking like this will end up being my 2nd best month ever so I am very happy about that. I also noticed that i'm only a couple grand away from matching my profit from 2008 and I still have 5 months left in 2009. I smashed my 40k goal in 08 by making 74k, so hopefully I can smash my 100k 2009 goal also, although I highly doubt I will "smash" that goal it is looking highly likely that I will beat it by a decent amount. It has been a pretty successful 2009 thus far.

I will update at the end of the month with my final July #'s.

This is bartchalker, signing off.........bitches.

July Profit - about 15k, give or take a few $$$$

2 comments:

JimmyJames said...

Bartchalker, wuts up man... read the blog all the time....

I jus started grinding the Heads up Sng and DoN on stars, what would you suggest for a bankroll to grind the $20 heads up ??

thanks sonnnnn

JimmyJames

bartchalker said...

I guess I like to roll with about 100 buy ins for my main game, or close to it. At least 75. It helps keep the pressure off a bit in my opinion. It helps me play my best when I don't have to even remotely worry about going bust. So saying that I guess I would recommend $1500-$2000. It also kinda depends on how big your edge is and if you are gonna be playing turbos or reg speeds. With reg speeds you could prob go a bit less since you're edge should be a little bigger.

Hope that helps.