Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Update

It's pretty much the halfway point of the month and I am happy with my results thus far. The 12th was a big day for me at +2300, but other than that it's been about breakeven for me since my last post. Today was a bit frustrating as I put in a pretty good chunk of volume but still ended up down about $500. I lost like 1800 on stars but ran hot on Full Tilt going 8-1 in the 230 there. Early this morning I totally crushed this dude in 5 straight games. Fucking owned.....it's amazing watching someone transform from a weak tight fish into an uber aggressive SOB as the games go on. Apparently Full Tilt tracking on sharkscope is not back to 100% coverage like they said. They missed 4 of my games today. All wins obviously. I played badly in one or two games towards the end of my day. Kinda dissapointing. I got a little burnt out I think. One was in a 9 person SNG where I went broke with QQ on a AKx flop......ugh, don't even ask. Not my most glorious moment. Then some -20% -$12,000 fish mocks me and the fact that I'm a supernova, lol. I obv must lose alot of money. Fuck off POS donk. Just kidding. Just please keep playing poker.

I also played 2 games in the $570 since the other lobbies were jammed I figured why not? Some mega bad player sat me.....he beat me the first game. In the 2nd game I beat him but needed 66 to beat 77 all in pre at 50/100 to do it. Phew. He declined after that. I woulda played him all night if I had the chance, or until i dropped 4 or 5 buy ins because being down 2500 may tilt me. Woulda been tough to do that against that guy though. 5-1 in the 570 this month.

In the 2nd half of the month I'm looking to just keep playing good poker and hopefully play another 300 games or so to reach my 600 goal. Hopefully the profits come along with that.

July Profit - +$7,017

No comments: