Friday, July 10, 2009

on track for a strong month

I ended up not playing any poker on Friday at all.....took the day off and went to the Twins game and watched them beat the Chixox 6-4. Danks walked the first 4 batters he faced in the game. Twins ended up scoring 4 in the 1st. I don't think I've ever seen a pitcher walk the first 4 batters he faced.

I am playing some really good poker right now. The last 3 days I played were all 1k+ days. It's an amazing cure for poker frustration. Early into my playing on Thu I even flipped for stacks 3 straight games and won each time.....holy shit, call security, something is wrong here. That doesn't happen!!!! But even when I'm not just getting it in preflop and winning flips I truly am playing pretty damn good. Keep it up!

I've played 183 HU games this month so I think that puts me a little off pace for my 600 goal, but still time to make up for it. I'm 21-17 in the 345 this month which is great after dropping 6k in that game last month. I've also taken 3 shots in the 570 and am 3-0.....take shots and run good, that's how I roll.

My goal the rest of the month is to still get 600 HU games in but only if I'm sure I'll be playing my A game or at least somewhere close to it.

July Profit - $4,816