Saturday, July 4, 2009

Fast start to July

July has started with a nice bang for me. I lost $575 on the 1st but since then it's been nothing but goodness. Yummy goodness. Yesterday was a big +1900 day and today I put in a little mini session of 5 games and went 4-1. Now it's time to get my 4th of July on.

The last few days of June as well as these first 4 days of July I've been playing my A game again. I haven't been running like shit and I'm back to making good decisions. I think I got a little off my game for a week or 2 in June. I was just getting too frustrated with the game and how nothing was working. I guess over the course of a year you'll have a few weeks like that though, no biggie I guess.

Looking for a big month...........

Everybody have a good Independence Day. Later!

July Profit - $2,640.00

No comments: