Thursday, October 29, 2009

Another Record Day....

Sadly, this is a different record. My worst losing day ever. I finished down around $2,600 yesterday after going a combined 10-17. I got really unlucky in too many key spots, and when I'm playing alot of 345 these things are gonna happen when I have days like that. Towards the middle of my session I played a $570 for the first time this month and lost also. I got all my chips in with 57hh on a 462hh and my opponent had 44 for one of the worst hands I could be up against. He filled up on the turn. Ugh. I'm only down $1,500 on the day if I had won that.

I gotta start thinking of losses like this in terms of buy ins instead of actual dollars lost. I mean 10-17 is only 7 buy ins+rake. It really means nothing. I got a little frustrated towards the end of my session, but overall handled it quite well. I will try to end month on a good note :)

3 more days in October!!

Oct Profit - $10,608

bartchalker

No comments: