Monday, October 5, 2009

+101k, yearly goal realized+huge MN sports games

I surpassed my 100k goal for 2009!! Chilling at about 101k right now and it feels awesome to not only make my goal I set at the beginning of the yr, but to do it with just under 3 months left in 2009. It's looking like I should end up in the 130-150k range, assuming I don't jinx the shit outta myself by typing something like that. When I set that goal at the start of 09 I remember saying I might have been being a bit optimistic, but it turns out I didn't give myself enough credit. However I was still playing the 115 as my main game then and didn't make the permanent move up to 230+ until a few months into the year. It feels awesome to hit this goal so early in the year though, I'm pumped!!

I was just watching Livb playing on uber fucking monkey tilt. Holy fucking shit, how can someone who is so good revert to being such a tilting ass donk??? He musta lost like 10 straight but towards the end I was seeing him 3bet at 15/30 with 62 then call a shove, then he was freaking out and shoving like every hand preflop, just wild stuff. I saw he won the borgata poker open for like 900k a week or 2 ago. Just a sick all around player minus his tilt sessions.

Well the Vikings got the Packers tonight on MNF. Favre has a shot to beat his old team and I think the Vikes are gonna do it. 27-13 will be the score!! I've been looking forward to this matchup for a while. Can't wait.

Then we have the Twins who I had given up on long ago. However with 7 games left in the season we were 2 games back of Detroit with 4 to play against Detroit and 3 vs Kansas city. Naturally I figured if we wanted a shot at the division we'd have to beat Detroit 3/4 to tie us up with 3 games to go. However we split with them leaving us 2 games back with 3 to play meaning if we wanted a shot at forcing a one game playoff we'd either have to sweep Kansas City with them losing 2 of 3 to the dirty chisox, or we'd have to take 2 of 3 from K.C. and have them get swept by the dirty chisox. Or we could obviously win if we swept and they got swept. Boom!! We sweep K.C.'s absoulutely pathetic excuse for a professional sports franchise and the Tigers choke it away at home against a team that had nothing to play for.

What this means is a one game playoff against Detroit to see who goes to the playoffs. I like the Twins' shot, especially since it's at the Metrodome where we've won 7 of 9 vs them this year. Thank fucking God they fixed the rule and the Twins got homefield in this game. Last year amazingly enough we had a tie at the end of yr with the dirty chisox and even though the Twins had won the season series the white sox got homefield in the game based on the flip of a fucking coin. Twins lost that game 1-0. I still think we could have won at the Dome where it should have been.

The winner of this game will have the opportunity of playing the Yankees in the first round. If there is a team I hate worse then the dirty chisox it is the skanky fucking yankees and their bloated ass 974903174 billion dollar payroll, and I swear if Joe Mauer ends up with the Yankees at any point in his career I am never watching baseball again. The yankees are evil people, every time they open their checkbook and sign away a star from a small market team they are laughing......A-roid wipes his ass with $100 dollar bills......in front of starving children......he is evil. The Twins will beat Detroit and one time, just one time we are gonna punish New York. Be prepared.

GO TWINS!!!!!

Oct Profit - 3k or so

bartchalker

6 comments:

endgamep said...

Congrats with 101K. You're doing pretty much as I excpected this year.
You are close to as good as it's possible to become in a 50BB turbo game now.
I'd say that realisticly 500K/year is optimal/perfect yearly profit in HU sngs, and i'm not sure you need to improve your game much, if anything, to achive that.
I guess the rest of your journey now is most about getting comfy at higher stkes, achive supernova elite, be at the right place at the right time the few times a fish or tilting player is playing 2200+ stakes, etc.

Livb got the same temperament when it comes to games as me.

It funny to watch he's chat when he's getting crushed. It's a ton of anger there. Interestingly that anger might be necessary to get reach that far.

aurimelisHU said...

vn, keep going!

Sir Nemo said...

sickness man. keep up the good work! teach me? lol

bpmst2 said...

congrats and congrats. good stuff this yr so far man, and congrats on the twins gogogo

ABCofOregon said...

congratz....love your blogs..except I yawn when you talk about the Twins....seriously dude....we only care about your poker..

bartchalker said...

Yo! Thanks everyone....yeah Thomas that would be pretty sweet to bank 500k/year, maybe I'll get there someday.

Sorry searching but the Twins talk will prob continue in my blogs....maybe not till next yr though since they just got punked by the Yankees for a 3-0 sweep. BOOOOOOOOO!!!!! You'll prob see more Vikes then Twins talk now :)