Saturday, October 24, 2009

Record Day

Yesterday was a great poker day....played 34 games in the 230/345. I went 24-10 which was good for +3,460, a new daily profit record for me. Pretty exciting. It's fun to run hot. :) I managed to earn another $960 today on top of that.

I've been putting in some pretty high volume for my standards this month....542 HU games thus far!! Last month I only put in 446 total HU games. That was a lazy month for me. I just might be able to pump out over 700 games this month. I've had a handful of days where I've played almost 40 games which I never do.....little too exhausting.

That's it for now, check back soon!

Oct Profit - $11,718

bartchalker!

1 comment:

Droppin' Treats said...

congrats broheeem.

i had a pretty epic day at the 6's.

40 doller profit shipppp it, followed that with a 5 dollar profit today can u say.... domination?

drop treatssss