Saturday, October 17, 2009

halfway through Oct+3.8k downswing

The last 3 days have not been the most fun to deal with losses of $2,300, $300, and $1,150. The 2.3k loss on Wed has been my worse day in a while....played 22 games that day and only won 6 of them. As usual, it's the double combo of running and playing like fucking trash that made all this beauty possible. I'm only up like 1.1k in HU this month now.....luckily I've done pretty well in the rakeback dept making 1.5k or so. I actually just had an 11 game winning streak end in the 5400 point sunday million qualifiers....that's kinda sick.

That means I'm still up 2.6k overall which is not nearly a disaster. I'm sure I'll get it turned around the next few days and hopefully end +10k for Oct, although that may take a little luck now.

I've been a bit too spewy with my chips lately. That's gonna have to stop.

HU breakdown at halfway point of month:

$115.....8-6

$230.....102-101.....fuck rake

$345.....55-42

good luck from your buddy bartchalker

No comments: