Monday, November 2, 2009

October Wrap Up

The month of October has come to an end, and my profits for this month are very consistent with my profits in Aug and Sept.....not more than $500 separates the differences in profit those 3 months.

Oct Profits below.....

Heads Up - $9,875
Rakeback/FPP's - $2,751
Other SNG's $211

Total Profit - $12,837

I ended up playing 628 games this month which is more than I've played in quite a while. There were quite a few days when I grinded pretty hard and I'm happy where it got me. I won 55% of my games this month and I feel like it should have been higher. The last 3 months now I've won between 55-56% of my matches, when I'm used to winning closer to 57-58%. I'm not sure if I've been playing just a little worse thsese last couple months or running just a tad more on the bad side. It only takes losing 1 extra game out of every 100 to have this happen so it's so tough to see what's causing it. Maybe the games are getting a bit tougher? Who knows....random variance.

Here is my HU breakdown

$115 - 10-8
$230 - 202-180
$345 - 133-94
$570 - 0-1

I finished below what I'm used to in the 230, but ran well in the 345 to make up for it. However I get there I guess.

Finally, my Pokerstars/Full Tilt Heads up graphs for the month....






I would like to put in this kind of volume again in November, hopefully with a little higher winning % which will mean a little extra $$$. I won't complain if I finish +12k again though.

Good luck in November!

bartchalker

1 comment:

Sir Nemo said...

pretty impressive end to the month m8. i'd go crazy with those swings you have on Stars