Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Nov starting to turn around

Yippee, I'm actually making $$$$ again the last couple days. Sweet little change from the 3 weeks prior to it. That kinda shit happens though, and man it can be tough to deal with. Poker is a tough business, no doubt about it.

I know I said in my last post I was thinking about taking the weekend off but I was playing like 1 hour after I posted that, lol. I can't seem to help myself sometimes, I should really give myself more days off. Sometimes the mind needs a rest from poker. However since my last post I've gone a combined 64-42 in the 230/345 combo. I also mixed in a handful of 115/570. Just one 570 actually, which I lost. On top of running better it feels like I'm starting to play good again too. I don't know, it's such a thin line sometimes that it's hard to tell how much of a downswing is due to just getting unlucky, and how much of it is due to making bad decisions. The 2 can kinda get blurred together over the short term.

Getting ready to go see "Ninja Assassin" in a bit. I hope it's an action packed ass kicking good time because that would make me a happy boy. Happier than that time I thought I had eaten the last brownie but there was still one left. Yum.

Happy Thanksgiving

Nov Profit - $4,105


bartchalker

1 comment:

PokerOptimizer said...

Hi,

We'd like your help in beta testing our new online poker stats website. If you're interested, please send an email to either blogger@pokeroptimizer.com or beta_central@pokeroptimizer.com telling us your name and blog site, and we'll provide you with a testing account.

Thank you.


The PokerOptimizer Team