Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Update

I'm having such a swingy month it's making me wanna puke. The day after my last post I had a great +2.2k day. I obviously followed that up the next day with a 1.2k loss. Today's been very swingy as well, but I've managed to bank about 550. I just want to stop getting fucked by the cards in every single game I play. I have tilted some also. Whenever the shit starts to pile on like this I get frustrated which inevitibly leads to me tilting. But I swear if I run a hand like AQ or AK into AA another time.......or if I have another AA, KK, QQ cracked by some shitty pocket pair after getting it in preflop I'm gonna have a fucking breakdown. Just annoying.

I still have a ton of confidence in my play, I just need to catch my next upswing. April & May were huge months for me, so I'll just have to take this subpar June in stride I guess. I'm up about 1.5k on the month. Hopefully no downswing these last 6 days.....I've never had a losing month before would hate to start now.

Gonna go catch the Twins and have some beer/wings :)

bartchalker

No comments: