Saturday, June 6, 2009

Another bad start to month

This is annoying. It's the 2nd month in a row now that I've gotten off to a shit start. I was about even after the 3rd, but the 4th and 5th have been especially brutal days. I lost 1.4K on the 4th and 2.5k on the 5th. Overall I'm down a little over 3800 for June.....sigh. On the 4th I had a 8 match losing streak, then on the 5th I had a ridiculous 10 match losing streak. I'm not sure if I've even ever done that before, def not since I've been playing $100+ stakes. Oh well, I guess that's what a bankroll is for, huh? I'm fully capable of admitting I have not played my best poker the last 2 days, but the VAST majority of the losses have come from drawouts and coolers. I swear I have literally been on the wrong side of every cooler....drives me nuts. Then I have hands where villain sticks in 65 bb's pf with a hand like 34 and shits on my AK. He can't do that when I have KK or AA obv.

There are a handful of players who are avg at best as far as roi/profit go who I just can't seem to beat, and I swear they always show up when I'm already having a shitty session. They are not that good of players but I post lifetime records of 2-7, or 3-11. I always feel like I get outplayed everytime I play them, but maybe they just have happened to run good against me each time, who knows. There are always a few nemesis' out there for each player I guess....

I'm not really sure what to expect for profits this month now. I leave for Vegas on Monday morning and won't be back till the night of the 13th. Maybe in the next 2 days I can win a little back, then go on a tear when I come back. I will def take a 5k month this month and be very happy. Maybe I'll just have to strike it rich in Vegas.

The good thing is my yearly profit is at 48.5k which means I am on pace for my 100k goal. I actually feel like I may have a decent shot at hitting 125k. Time will tell I guess.....

I am also still on 3 sharkscope leadboards, but the only one I really care about is the total profit on pokerstars leaderboard, where I'm #18. Kinda cool to be the 18th most profitable player on stars.

Viva Las Vegas!!!

bartchalker

2 comments:

ABCofOregon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ABCofOregon said...

dudeeeeeee!!!

It must sting to see a fish and fishing jumping in/out by your name for June stats alone....shit...I thought I mistyped your name...lol.