Saturday, June 20, 2009

.........and back in red, grrrr

I dropped around 2k yesterday bringing me back in the red for June. I'm down like $40, basically even. It's been a frustrating month as far as poker goes. It seems to be one giant mess of bad luck/bad play and this is what happens when shit goes down like that. Sometimes when I'm running bad I also think I'm playing bad when it's really not the case. It just feels like I'm getting outplayed sometimes when I just have to accept that some games just don't go your way and not much could have been done about it. There have been a handful of games however where I have tried to push to hard early in the match and gotten myself in trouble when there was no need for it. I've also made a few calls I kinda regret where I thought villain was bluffing.....but it's always easy to think it was a bad play after the cards are turned face up.

However looking at it optimistically, it's good to see I can run so shitty in June and still be even.....it's not like I'm down 5k or anything.

I'm going to the Twins/Astros game tonight and not sure if I'm even going to play any poker at all today. It might been time to take a mental break. If I play I'll prob stop myself after 10 or 15 games.

bartchalker

No comments: