Saturday, June 6, 2009

Big day.....

I had a nice recovery today. I decided to stick to the 230's today and not venture into the 345's. I played 27 games at the 230 going a combined 19-8, and also played some other random sng's with good success. It all added up to a +2.7k day which I'm incredibly happy with after the last 2 days went so crappy. I actually had a shot at my daily record which is just a little over 3k but lost my last match when I ran A10 into KK at 25/50......one suckout away. No complaints though. I also lost a DON right before this because I wasn't paying good enough attention. 6 handed(bubble) i'm in BB for 200 it folds to button he shoves for 500, SB calls and I'm playing a big hand in my HU game at this time and think it's just a raise to 500 not a shove so I fold my 94 when I should have called. My 94 would have won and ended the sng, but instead the button doubles and I'm the bubble boy 5 hands later when my QQ can't beat KJ. Fuck me. I hate it when I do shit like that.

I'm now down just 1.1k for June. I'm gonna end up owning the shit out of the last 2 weeks of this month......I can feel it.

bartchalker

1 comment:

ABCofOregon said...

way to go! from fishbowl back to...?

WTH...it's only first 10 days...!

Go bartchalker...BTW...I'm one of those guys who will run like 9-4 vs you sooner or later when I feel lucky...I will
"search" you out.