Thursday, June 18, 2009

back in black for June :)

I feel like this is the first time I've been in the black this month. The day after my last post I went ahead and dropped 1.1k, but today I'm up about $2,350, so you could say it's been a good day. It seems whenever I drink caribou coffee during a session I have a good session like 90% of the time.....coincidence or does coffee turn me into a poker machine? It prob helps improve alertness/attention. Maybe I should just start drinking caribou during every session, don't think I wanna get into that habit though.

I drove over to Caribou to get my iced mocha and after I ordered it I realized I forgot my wallet at home(bad beat). I was going to drive back home to retrieve it but was able to gather up $5 worth of change in my car(ship it!). I'm just an all around luckbox today I guess.

I started today by winning 10 of my first 11 games, and in my first session of 16 games when 13-3....I think that's good enough for the division and prob a 1st round bye.........football.

Why do some people type "sorry" after handing down a bad beat?? I mean what the fuck, are you really sorry? It's part of the game, don't type sorry. If you're really sorry send me my goddamn buy in back. I know I don't feel sorry in the least when I draw out on someone.

I bet $1 on Vanesso Rousso to win the WSOP ME so GO GO GO. If she miraculously wins ship the 1,000 to 1 payout for 1k. Jennifer Tilly was the biggest longshot of any player they were actually offering odds on.....1500/1......I think I like rousso a little better at 1000/1.

In the past I wouldn't have even been able to fathom the thought of Brett Favre in a Vikings uniform, but it looks oh so close to coming true and I have to tell ya, I'm pretty excited about it. The Vikes have a great all around team, but they are missing a quarterback. Sorry Tarvaris Jackson, Sage Rosenfels, and John David Booty. I like winners, and as much as I've hated Favre in the past, and despite the massive amount of interceptions he is prone to throwing at times, the guy is a winner. I'll take our chances for 1 year with Favre, I just hope that old arm of his can hold up for a whole season. The fact that he would be handing the ball off a ton to Adrian Peterson would take some of the pressure off though. Superbowl please.

June Profit - $1,881

bartchalker

No comments: