Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Strong 1st week

Well, the first week of the month has been pretty successful. Since my last post I've just been breaking even overall which is all right since I had such a hot start.

Twins opener was not a very fun game to go to as they fell 6-1 to the Mariners. The 2nd game of the series just ended a few hours ago and was pretty awesome though, scoring 3 runs in the bottom half of the 9th to take it home!!!

I'm gonna keep this post short. Here's a hand I figured I'd share. It's just kinda a funny one. This was the 4th or 5th straight hand I minraised from the button and I wasn't 100% convinced he actually had a hand himself. However I believe I had already come over the top of one of his 3bets and I just really felt he would call me lightly if I overbet jammed. He was pretty bad. Let's just say I didn't think he would call me quite this light, haha.

Table '153977534 1' 2-max Seat #2 is the button
Seat 1: villain (1410 in chips)
Seat 2: bartchalker (1590 in chips)
bartchalker: posts small blind 10
villain: posts big blind 20
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to bartchalker [Qd Qh]
bartchalker: raises 20 to 40
villain: raises 80 to 120
bartchalker: raises 1470 to 1590 and is all-in
villain: calls 1290 and is all-in
Uncalled bet (180) returned to bartchalker
*** FLOP *** [9c 3d Qs]
*** TURN *** [9c 3d Qs] [6h]
*** RIVER *** [9c 3d Qs 6h] [8s]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
villain: shows [2d 7c] (high card Queen)
bartchalker: shows [Qd Qh] (three of a kind, Queens)
bartchalker collected 2820 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 2820 | Rake 0
Board [9c 3d Qs 6h 8s]
Seat 1: villain (big blind) showed [2d 7c] and lost with high card Queen
Seat 2: bartchalker (button) (small blind) showed [Qd Qh] and won (2820) with three of a kind, Queens


April Profit - $4,101.50

4 comments:

ABCofOregon said...

wtf? why is he doing that, and why are most of your posts vs villian? lol.

bartchalker said...

I don't know, I knew he was kinda a loose cannon so don't surprise me that much. Wouldn't have minded playing him again though

Yeah, that damn villain guy follows me around...... ;)

Wingpin said...

Whatta f'ing donk....thats worse than the idiot plays I see at $22.

Anonymous said...

MBN to run into retards like that in the $100+ games! Saying that, I'm surprised he didn't river two pair on you!