Monday, April 13, 2009

HARDCORE OWNED

Oh, shit I got owned hard today...........no not at the tables silly, by a foot long Philadelphia cheese steak sandwich from Subway. Hooolllyyyy shit, to much food too much food. I only at like 9", WTF!!!??? It owned me, oh my god I got owned by the cheese steak philly.

Poker is still going very well. I'm still chugging along hoping for a super month. I've been putting in some pretty decent volume every day and am not getting burnt out at all. I feel I'm still playing awesome too. Today was looking like it was gonna be a break even day until I ripped off 4 straight W's at the end. Stars has it's Sunday Million qualifiers running again so I can try to get some FPP rakeback up in this bitch. I'm thinking I might just bank the majority of the FPP's i made this month so far that I wasn't able to play because of the SCOOP. I already had banked about 100k fpp's so this will give me about 150k that I will just use on the 200,000 VPP and 300,000 VPP milestone bonuses which cost 50k in fpp's each. Then I'll still have an extra 50k fpp's left over for next yr!!! Thinking ahead!

Twins are getting me a little worried with this 3-5 start. Starting pitching has been shit with the exception of Perkins. Just horrible. Gotta remember that there are still 154 games left, plenty of time to turn it around.

I will do another update at the halfway point of the month.

Run good bartchalker

April Profit - $7,395.50

No comments: