Thursday, April 30, 2009

awesome day/month+online poker under fire in MN?

I remember reading about the attempted seizure of "gambling" websites domain names in Kentucky in an attempt to stomp out internet gaming in the state and thinking what bullshit it was and how happy I was it wasn't my state dealing with it. Then earlier today I read articles on ESPN, cardplayer, and pokernewsdaily that my own state of MN is embarrassingly doing the same thing. The Minnesota Dept of Safety is responsible. I just feel there are so many better things people could be doing with their time. They have told the major internet providers in MN to block over 200 gaming sites IP addresses. The puzzling thing is just a few minutes ago the list was released and absent are online poker giants Pokerstars, UB, and Absolute poker. Lol. To make things even funnier many of the sites listed such as Partypoker don't even offer games to United States players. Jesus Christ, if you are gonna pull a bullshit move like this MN at least get your fucking shit straight you dumb motherfuckers. I am not too worried yet, but just thinking about it kinda makes my stomach turn.

Enough of that depressing crap, onto more exciting news. My April poker month. It has been totally ridiculous. The whole month. Just ridiculous. Absolutely 100% crushed/destroyed/owned/devestated/demolished the month of April. My #'s pretty much tell the story......

Heads Up SNG - $16,647.50
Other SNG - $857.06
MTT - ($394.50)
FPP Rakeback - $1,720
Bonus - $120

Total April Profit - $18,950.06

I was up like 16k coming into today and obv have a +3k day(new daily record) to end month to push me to 19k.

I played 573 HU games this month which I wanted to be about 125 more, but I can't beat myself up too badly. If I had pushed myself to play when I didn't feel like it, it may not have been such an awesome month.

The thing that really made the month is a 218-135 record in the $230, which was good for about $42/game. I have also won my last 13 $345's in a row. I finished the month with a 48-37 record in the $345's altogether. In the $115 i went 71-63 which was only good for like $210 in profit.

I'm not sure what else to say without sounding like a total bragging prick, so I'm gonna stop.

It is time to put this month behind me and move onto next month. I am not going to bother making a 750 game goal this month because it just won't happen more than likely. I'm not gonna try to get in extra games to make up for the week I'll be taking off in June. I will make a May goal of 625 HU games of $100 stake and up. I would like 75% of those to be at the $200 and up also. I cannot expect a repeat of this month, because this month was insane and will be hard to ever break. I would like to see a 10k month for May though. I will work hard to make that happen.

I will end this post with my April graph......

5 comments:

ABCofOregon said...

brag away..you deserved it w/ solid play and probably ran good .

endgamep said...

"It has been totally ridiculous. The whole month. Just ridiculous. Absolutely 100% crushed/destroyed/owned/devestated/demolished the month of April."

Lol. this is so thomasny HU sng blog.

feels good to crush.

bartchalker said...

SUPERPLAYER!!

Wingpin said...

Awesome man...congrats!!

HokieGreg said...

jesus, u are a beast, nice job