Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mid April Update

It is pretty safe to say that the first half of April has been amazing. I have been very motivated to play, and seem to be playing very well in almost every single match. Basically I just am demolishing people every single day I play right now. I have managed to maintain a 63% win rate in the 230 for the whole first half of the month which is pretty amazing and is a major reason for my success. I am only about $100 away from breaking my monthly profit record and still have 2 weeks to play, so I am not only hoping to break it but to demolish it. *fingers crossed for a 15k month*

I finally have a 1,000 game sample in the 230(almost) and I have to say I am very happy with my #'s.....

Games Played - 967
Avg ROI - 9%
Avg Profit - $21.62
Total Profit - $20,910

I really hope this is sustainable long term but I am not sure. While 1,000 games is def a significant sample size it is still possible to just run above expectation in that period(although unlikely it would be a huge deviation). We'll see if my #'s are close to that after 2,000 games.

I don't think I have ever felt the way I do now when I play a game. I just feel like I can win every single match. I have not been tilting at all when things don't go my way and I feel like I'm taking a step forward in my poker career.

The big thing going forward this month is not to be disappointed if things don't keep going this well, because the reality of it is that they will not. It's just not realistic to think I can keep winning at this pace. However a 15k month is def attainable and that's what I am hoping for. I can't make that a goal over such a short period of time, but if I get my games in and play my A game there is a decent shot at that happening. I'll say a 72.46% chance.

I guess that's all I got right now.......holla

April Profit - $9,335.50

3 comments:

ABCofOregon said...

nice run/graph in April Bart. Pretty impressive.

ABCofOregon said...

it seems you have left 100's behind this month...1% on 110s and 18 % roi on 220..lol.

bartchalker said...

Thanks, yes I've def played the majority of my games at the 220 this month, and have been super hot in them.