Friday, April 10, 2009

Looking for big month.......

This month has some pretty serious potential to be my best ever. Actually if it doesn't turn out to be my most profitable month I will be pretty disappointed. Today has been a little on the shitty side so far and I haven't got much going and am down about $500 but what the hell, I can't own people every day. My April profit is at about 5.4k right now and my best month was Dec 08 when i finished ahead 9.5k so I'm def on pace to snap that. There are absolutely no guarantees that will happen, all I can do is play the games, play my best and I'll see where I'm at at month's end.

With the SCOOP going on right now Stars is not running their normal Sunday Million Qualifiers so I've used none of my FPP's I've accumulated this month which is about 43,000. That's worth about another $750 or so. That will only help more.

The $230's have gone ridiculously well this month, I have like a 63% winrate which I wish could be attainable long term but it is def not :( I guess I'm just running pretty hot. Fuck it though, it all evens out and I've been running like semi garbage this whole yr so score one for the good guys!!!

2 comments:

Whiskeyinthejar said...

GL

Wingpin said...

Way to go bro! Stay positive...I think it has such a huge impact on results. Feeling you can pwn whomever sits you, makes it more likely that you will.