Tuesday, November 25, 2008

One of those days.....

Well I'm glad to see my prediction come through for the Vikes(4-0 in blog predictions now, lol). The score was a little off but all that matters is the W. This victory combined with the Bears win and Packers loss sets up what will be a very fun game to watch this coming Sunday night between the Vikings and Bears. The winner will be all alone in first place in the division. I'm not gonna make any predictions yet, but I do think the Vikes should take this one. It's going to be a battle though for sure.

After making my blog entry on Sunday I had a little time before kickoff so I decided to play a quick 5 games(massive volume) and went 5-0, the first 4 being $115's and the 5th one being a $230, so that put me up a sweet $630 for the day(and helped soften the blow for what happened on the shit day to follow).

Yesterday was one of those poker days that kinda makes me wanna throw up in my mouth a little. Started off the day losing my first 6 games and ended up finishing the day down about $900. I was down around $1,100 and won a very small portion of it back in my last couple games. It's not like I've never had a day like this before, but it always sucks when they happen. They are an inevitable part of a game with such high variance however. I didn't tilt or anything, if I did it was just a little. It was one of those days where it felt like I was getting outplayed in alot of my games, but I think alot of it was just being stone cold card dead. Not all of it, but alot of it. I'd have to go back and study the hand histories a bit to see if I was playing more badly than I thought. Always frustrating when this happens though. I will play today and am feeling confident I won't let this turn into a downswing(cards willing). We'll see what happens I guess.

I'm hitting up a Nine Inch Nails concert tonight and am PUMPED for that. This show was originally supposed to happen like 4 damn months ago but got delayed because reznor got sick or some shit like that, so a long time waiting for this.

Adios

No comments: