Sunday, November 16, 2008

Halfway point of month

Well the month of November has gone pretty decent up to this point, I really have nothing to complain about. It seems the month has been incredibly streaky so far with a couple nice winning streaks and a few losing streaks also. I've played about 250 heads up games, which obviously puts me on pace to come up short of my 650 game goal. I've also put in 16 other sngs which means i'm not on pace to make my 50 game goal in the dept either. It'll to tough to recover and play enough games to make my volume goals before the end of the month rolls around, but I'm not too worried about it. I don't know if i really expected to make those volume goals or not, but I will come close and it keeps me motivated to keep grinding to try to come as close as possible. As far as the goals to not tilt and to get exercise, I've managed to not tilt much at all this month but getting the exercise has been another story, lol.

Mid November #'s

Profit from Heads up- $2,410

Profit from other sngs - $235

FPP profit - $430

If I can keep this pace going and finish the month with a profit of 6k+ I will be happy with that.

After some thought I've decided to officially quit playing on Full Tilt 100%. I cashed out everything but $1,000 the other day and will let my girlfriend take over the account. She has played here and there over the last couple years and has always been a pretty good player and made money. It seems her best game is def the 9 person sng. She has also done well in the $10 and $20 matrix tourneys which were recently added by FT. Good luck!!!

Well the Vikings have a big game against Tampa Bay today that I'm kinda pumped for. Last I saw i think Tampa was like a 4 point favorite. I think this will be a very close game and if it was at the Metrodome I would give the nod to the Vikings for sure. It seems you can never feel comfortable with any Vikes lead because of their shitty special teams who have already allowed an eye popping 6 TD's this year. Talk about frustrating to watch.

Optimistic prediction - Vikings 20 Buccaneers 17

Realistic prediction - Vikings 13 Buccaneers 24

Let's go Vikes prove me wrong!!!!!!

Another big NFC North game Bears Vs Packers. If the vikes can win and bears lose we'll be all alone in first place baby!!! It's not too often I'll root for the cheeseheads but this is one. I think the Packers have the edge in this game especially being at home.

Prediction: Packers 28 Bears 13

Time to roll out

No comments: