Sunday, November 23, 2008

Back

After taking Thurs. and Fri off i got back into the poker groove yesterday. I pumped out like 25 games and ended up finishing ahead about $200. Eh whatever, can't complain, I'll take it to the bank. Pain in my wrist has subsided more but it's still annoying me. I think I have to work on moving the position of my arm and wrist and shit when I'm playing. Put too much strain on it maybe, fuck I don't know, ridiculous for it to start hurting like that though. I tried to go left handed for a little while to switch it up, but apparently I'm not even close to being ambidextrous. I might as well use my left ear, It'd be the same for me.

It's the best day of the week, NFL Sunday baby. I don't know what I do during the NFL's off season. It's just the perfect day to be a useless piece of garbage and watch football all day. Goddamn I do love it. Vikes are at Jaguars today. I don't know I guess I pick the Jags, I don't want to, but fuck. I love the Vikes but they are the most pathetic franchise I swear. Every year they underperform it seems. EVERY FUCKING YEAR. If everyone said they'd only win one game the whole year they would find a way to go 0-16, I really believe that. But oh well, bring the pain. I actually do think this will be a very close game, within 7 points. Oh the hell with it, I'm going to be optimistic with my prediction this week.

Prediction: Vikings 16 Jaguars 10

Kaboom!!!!

1 comment:

Qi said...

I had a clicking injury one time where I sorta strained the top 'muscly' part of my index finger, so I started using my middle finger more to click, and now I kind of use both my index and my middle finger in a 'team effort' lol. All about adjustments baby!