Friday, January 9, 2009

Treading water

The last couple days have been frustrating. I feel like I should be up like 4k right now but instead it's about 1.3k. It is nice that I'm able to break even for the last few days when it feels like i'm running like total crap. Last month the days I didn't do so well in the $115's, I did very well in the $230's. This month has kinda been the opposite so far. I'm a loser so far in the $230's this month, I also took a shot at a $345 and lost one day so that didn't help. Today I've been outdrawn on preflop all ins by such trashy hands it literally makes me want to throw up on my lap. I'm not going to bother posting the hand histories but 95>AQ, J9>AK, 84>AQ, Q3>QK. I think there were a few more, I can't remember all of them. The 84 against AQ was the funniest. The guy is down about 300k on sharkscope, first hand I raise AQ to 60 he overbet jams all in for 1500, i call, good game. Ouch. However like I stated earlier, it's very promising to run so seemingly bad and still be breaking around even. It could be alot worse. ALOT WORSE. It's been incredibly frustrating that alot of my losses have been coming via some bad players also. I wish I could beat them every time, unfortunately poker doesn't quite work like that.

I thought I had more to type but I can't seem to remember. Anyways some good football games next two days, should be fun.

My predictions: Giants over Eagles, Panthers over Cardinals, Ravens over Titans, Steelers over Chargers.

NFC championship: Giants over Panthers
AFC championship: Steelers over Ravens

Super Bowl: Steelers over Giants

Peace

No comments: