Wednesday, January 14, 2009

This shit is bananas. B-A-N-A-N-A-S

Ummmm, yesterday was kinda crazy. It also sucked hardcore. I was playing against so many crazies who were playing like morons and loved to get all their chips int he middle in marginal spots. It's always awesome playing these kind of nutjobs but it sure can send you on a hell of a variance roller coaster. Unfortunately the variance roller coaster kinda went off track for me, punched right in the damn face by negative variance. I played for like 6 hours trying to get it to turn around but it wasn't going to happen, finished day with a $665 loss. I don't really feel like getting the hand histories, but the funniest by far is when I pick up the AA and raise from the BB 3x to 60, villain does the ole limp 3bet to 140, I 4bet to 500 and villain obv jams JQ. 2400 chip pot flop 9Kx turn 10, gg. Another good one was when I pick up AK at 15/30 and villain min raises button and i 3bet to 210(I was already prepared to get it in cuz I had just done this same 3bet 2 hands earlier, and you know these psychopaths will go apeshit if they think they are being pushed around). He jams i call he shows 95, spikes a 9 and takes it. I think I lost game deciding preflop allins 3 times also when I had it in with a bigger ace. I had one where I have KQ all in against Q 10 on Qxx board, turn 10. Just one of those days, I did make $215 in FPP rakeback after going 0/4 in my previous 4 shots this month in the 5400 pt qualifiers. Looking forward to turning it around today....hopefully. Jan profit chilling at about 2.4k right now, would like it to be a bit higher, but not a whole lot I can do about it. Just keep playing good.

I will have to get my taxes figured out, prob do that within the next week or 3. I paid in quarterly during 2008 based on making 50k so I have about 24k worth of income I haven't paid taxes on so I will def be paying in, prob a decent chunk to, 6k maybe. I don't think it's much more than the avg american pays for taxes with any other job, but paying off in such big chunks kind of makes it feel more shitty.

Run good

2 comments:

endgamep said...

Glad I live in norway and dont have to pay tax on my neteller money.

Tax sucks.

Whiskeyinthejar said...

You sound hot Bart