Sunday, January 18, 2009

+1.2k day

Yesterday, I played poker for 7.5 hrs and scraped together a little over 1.2k in profit. Over the last 4 or 5 days I've went on a 1.5k downswing so this was def nice. I played mostly $115's but did play 3 $230's going 3-0 which was a very big help. After losing 4 of my last 5 days I figured it was time for a change and switched the pokerstars lobby & table image from "black" theme to "classic" theme before I started playing yesterday. So obv that was the reason for my turnaround, rookie mistake not realizing that sooner, haha.

My brain seemed a bit fried when I quit playing for the night(anytime I play more than 6 hrs or so that happens, there can be a lot of thinking in this game sometimes). Because of this I was going to just take today off of playing and enjoy the NFC/AFC championship games. I might go back on my word and get a few games in before the games start, or maybe after they are over.

My picks in the divisional playoffs had Ravens and Steelers winning in the AFC which was right, but my NFC picks were both wrong. However that is not going to scare me away from making some updated fearless predictions. I'll have to go with Steelers Vs Eagles in super bowl. I feel like these games are going to be close though and would not be surprised at all if either team gets upset. I might have to make some moneyline wagers on the underdogs before the games start, or pick the underdogs against the spread.

Good Luck Fuckas!!

No comments: