Thursday, September 24, 2009

What up?!

What's up everyone? In the 6 days since my last post things have been going decent. I've banked another 3.6k in profit, however 2k of that was my 200k VPP milestone bonus that I hit a couple days ago. That means 1.6k from SNG's which is nothing to throw a party over, but at the same time is nothing to really bitch about either.

Both Aug and Sept have been a bit crazy in the fact that I've ran super hot in the 345 but have done quite mediocre in the 230. In Aug I made about $5/game in the 230, and in sept it's an even worse $1.38. The 345 has been quite awesome though with $74/game last month and $68/game so far this month. Can you say $345 HU luckbox for the last 2 months? This coming after losing 7k in that game in May/June. It's kinda a strange feeling to basically breakeven in the 230 then make great $$$ in the 345 because alot of times it feels like I shouldn't make as much as I am because I'll have 50% win percentage days and finish up money, when the exact opposite seemed to be true in May/June. It was particularly true in May(worst month this yr) when I killed the 230 for $32/game and make 10k, but got demolished in the 345 losing $91/game for 6k. I'm always amazed at all the different random swingy shit that can happen in this game. It can be so sick sometimes.

However, regardless of how I'm doing in each specific game the only thing that matters is overall profit and I'm doing good in that dept at +10.1k.

I've also taken two 570 shots this month......0-2.

Heading out to Kansas City tomorrow with a buddy to go to Kauffman stadium and watch the Twins hopefully beat up on the royals Fri & Sat night. Should be a good time. Twins trailing Detroit by 2.5 games. We got 6 against royals and 4 against detroit before end of yr....it's been a sick comeback for the Twins who have won 9 of 10 games. I'm not sure where this fire was the rest of the year.

At the beginning of the year I bet $150 on the twins to go over 83 wins. A week ago I thought I was kinda screwed but now it looks like it could easily happen. Twins have 79 wins with 10 to play so they just gotta go 5-5 the rest of the way for me to win, which means they would have to go 3-7 for me to lose since if they go 4-6 I'll push. Go Twinkies!!!!!!

I also made a $50 bet on Francisco Liriano to go over 12.5 wins, which didn't come close to happening.

Later,

bartchalker

1 comment:

Sir Nemo said...

nice results for 6 weeks m8, even if most of it came from VPP milestones.

keep up the good work! you highstakes players are my inspiration!