Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy with Sept thus far.....

I'm quite happy with the way Sept is going. After breaking even the first few days I've put together some solid profit and have eased any frustrations before they can start. The day after my last post I had a absolutely horrendous start to the day losing my first 7 games I played and was quickly stuck $1,700. The most discouraging part was that 6 of the losses were to the same 2 people. I was feeling kinda tilty, but after taking a break i hit the tables hard the rest of the day and managed to finish ahead $400 which definitely felt like a major victory.

I have not played much poker laterly. The last time I played was Thursday morning. I only played 5 games before visiting my mom for her B-day and didn't feel much like playing after that. On Fri I woke up and sat down on my computer, opened up my poker stuff, and just kinda stared at the screen and wasn't really feeling it. When I feel like that it's better to just not play so I didn't. Yesterday I went fishing and although it seems like such a lazy activity it always zaps my energy, thus I didn't feel like putting in the effort to play cards. Today I'm heading out to watch Vikes at bud's house, and will prob put in some solid football watching the whole day. Poker may or may not happen. Monday I will 100% play some more. I will be ready to grind. I love grinding.

My prediction is a 24-20 Vikings victory.

Sept Profit - about 4.6k

good luck

bartchalker

No comments: