Monday, September 7, 2009

End of Aug/Beg of Sept

I haven't updated in a while, just kinda lazy with it. As I stated in my last post, I completely turned Aug around after a frustrating start and some very unfortunate luck and managed to bank about 12.4k which I was not expecting at all. I did pretty bad overall in the $230 almost the whole month, but got hot at the end to at least finish in the black, going 204-178 which ended up being good for about $5/game. Thankfully I did quite well in the $345 which kinda saved my month. I went 66-38 in the $345 which is about a 63.5% winrate and good for about $74/game. I obv did not run bad in those games :) I didn't take a single shot in the $570 in Aug. I just didn't feel it, maybe I'll get a few in this month.

Sept started off a bit slow and I was breaking even up till yesterday when I scored a 2.4k day, so hopefully I bust out for a few more of those suckers and have another solid month.

I feel like I had more to type, but can't really think of it right now.

I was semi thinking of playing the $530 heads up event in the WCOOP, but it's probably not likely. Those things just run out too long for me. Deep stacks and long levels are great, but I think I might end up getting a bit impatient. We'll see, I may still play in it. I'll give it a 20% chance.

Also, I have $215 W$ if anyone wants to play in a WCOOP event or something. I'll sell it for $200 so let me know if you are interested.

That's it for now peeps.....

bartchalker

2 comments:

Whiskeyinthejar said...

wow, you phoned this one in didn't ya? Where are all your nifty nerdy graph pics and stats?

bartchalker said...

One person's nerdy is another person's awesome.

Besides you callin me a nerd is like the dude from "Mask" calling someone a freak. You're the nerdiest of em all! Nerdopotamus imo.

Boom!! I zinged you so hard Kyra, so fucking hard!!