Wednesday, September 16, 2009

9/16=big volume, not so big results

What a day. I grinded pretty hard and put in 35 HU games which is pretty decent volume for me. I ended up going 18-17 overall in a combo of 230/345 and finished ahead $105. Kinda depressing to put in that time and not see much for profit, but I still finished in the black which is always something to be thankful for. In 4 separate games I got my overpair cracked by an underpair for huge pots. Basically game deciding. I'm not sure if I've had that happen before. They were all pretty close together too. No broken mouse surprisingly :). I felt him sweating knowing he could be demolished but for some reason it didn't put me in a destructive mood. He'll get his medicine next time.

I played a ton of my games on Full Tilt today. Gonna try to grind a little more on stars in the coming days. I'm oh so close to the 2k cash credit. That'll be a nice little boost to the month.

Hopefully I'll fuck shit up and actually win a little $$$$ tomorrow. We will see.

Sept profit - a little over 5k.......hoping for another 10k month. 2k bonus should make it attainable.

bartchalker

No comments: