Friday, May 22, 2009

Solid month shaping up

I won't be having a repeat of my 19k April(not that I expected it), but it will be a great month nonetheless. I should be able to pull off my 2nd best month ever which I will def take. I've ripped off 7 or 8 winning days in a row now and am feeling good, even though today and yesterday I really ran bad in some crucial spots in some of my matches. I went on a 6 match losing steak yesterday which hasn't happened in what feels like forever(and it still pained me, lol). I hate the rematch feature when I'm playing some fish and it goes down like this.....Lose game one, rematch. Lose game 2, rematch. Lose game 3, rematch. Win game 4, fish declines rematch....WTF....keep playing me MF!!! Goddamnit, I want my fucking money back, ugh. I think overall the rematch feature has been working good for me, I'm not obsessively rematching players when tilted, and I've actually had quite a few shit players get tilted and keep rematching me which is nice. I haven't destroyed them, because they have gotten uber lucky on me after spazzing out, but it's still nice to see.

I'm not sure if I will play tomorrow or not. The last day I played absolutely no poker was on the 1st of this month, so maybe it's time to just take a day off. I'm getting up early to meet up with my Dad and Brother to do some Memorial weekend fishing. I have to get up at 5:30 to make it to my Dad's my 7:00. I had it planned out that I was gonna get up early today so I would be tired tonight and not end up staying up till like 3:00AM, but I obv slept till past 11AM this morning so I may be fucked trying to get to sleep early. Blah.

Nice to see the Twins rebound from the 6 game losing streak with 2 big wins, 20-1 over the Chisox and 11-3 today over the Brewers. Cuddyer hit for the cycle too.....huh. I saw the last couple min of game 2 of the Cleveland/Orlando series....WOW.

That's it for now.

May Profit - $8,402.20

5 comments:

ABCofOregon said...

Bart, nice going...nice to see you be as consistent as you were in 110 in terms of ROI..a very profitable/wise move, since you are now doubling on profits from the same winning percentage. Actually, you are probably have better %roi overall a much smaller sample huh?

I see you used to play a FT. How do you use ACH script on two sites simultaneously? I might even have three games on pretty soon. I'm sure you work this out before. Do you mind posting a link or sending the script for UB and FT please?

bartchalker said...

Hey searching, yeah my roi is actually a little higher in the 220 as opposed the 110. 9% in the 110 and 11% in the 220, but yeah the 110 was over 4200 games while the 220 is over around 1400 games. 1400 is still a pretty significant sample but I'm having my doubts as to whether 11% is sustainable long term. Time will tell I guess.....

Yes, I used to play on FT......I'm a bit lost as to what the rest of your 2nd paragraph is talking about though.....what the hell is an ACH script??

ABCofOregon said...

i was referring to the 10 key script that most players have instead of using strictly the mouse.

bartchalker said...

Ahhhh, I see, I'm not much help there though

endgamep said...

Hehe, me neather. Remember 1.5 year ago I when I used a small laptop with a standard 15" screen and i only used the internal touch pad.

I'll say that 17" laptop is totally OK for 2 tabling. External laser mouse is absolutely improtant though. And wired is better than wireless. Its simply less lag and less trouble with them.

I dont see the point with scripts in HU. However it might be nice if you like to make the "hokeigreg and skilled_sox "75 standard bet" at the 15/30 level" Because its a bit uncomfortable to have to type in that 75 number all the time.
But I like to eather min-raise or bet 90 on the 15/30 level. And so does many of the other top pros.