Friday, May 15, 2009

I'm back, don't you know you can't kill me?

Things have been going pretty good the last week for me. I got myself outta the red and outta my little mini funk I was in. The 11th, 12th, and 13th were pretty big days for me with profits of 1.8k, 1.6k, and 2.5k respectively. When bad runs start stretching into the 7 day and longer period I start to get a little irritable with poker, so this good run came along at the right time. Sadly my mouse did not survive the bad 9 day stretch and was viciously beaten to death by me. Now I'm using my backup mouse which had a near death experience during one of my bad stretches a while back. I'd say it's in serious, maybe critical condition. The scroll things don't work and the pointer is kinda jumpy on the screen. Time to invest in a new mouse or two. I think in 08 I went through like 6 or 7 mouses. It seems kinda crazy but it always helps me calm down just to take my frustrations out on the mouse. They are so wimpy too, like one slam to the desk and they are all fucked up. Meh, I guess they aren't made to take that kinda abuse.

I don't think(or at least hope) I have much to worry about with the MN DPS(Dept of Public Safety) ordering the internet providers to block access to gambling websites. I saw that IMEGA(Interactive Media Entertainment & Gaming Association) has filed a lawsuit against the MN DPS and has also said that if any of the internet providers actually go through with the blockage(which I highly doubt will happen) they will file a lawsuit against them too. Thank goodness for IMEGA and the PPA. If something like this goes through in one state I feel it could lead to a domino effect. Obv the players who really want to play could prob find a way around it but it would just hurt the population of recreational players even moreso than the UIGEA already has. Keeping those fingers crossed......

Man can they really make the opening to Poker After Dark any more corny??? Jesus.

Not sure if I'm gonna make my 625 game goal or not this month. I've just been kinda playing when I feel like it and not forcing volume as much. Sometimes it just works better not to push volume.

Anybody ever watch Tom & Jerry?? That was one of my favorite cartoons growing up(I still watch it if I see it's on). Anyways check out this clip from one of the first Episodes ever made. I believe just the 2nd episode...but let me know if anyone thinks this looks as dirty as I thought it did.....part in question starts at about 4:25....I felt this needed to be shared, haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGSmVlHAPSY


May Profit - about 3.7k

1 comment:

Wingpin said...

LMAO at your serial mouse killing ways. You better watch out that the salesmen at Staples dont start wondering if your into some weird kinky shit with all those mouse purchases!